Pre-Existing Diseases will be covered after a waiting period of forty eight (48) months of continuous coverage
Expenses related to the treatment of any illness within 30 days from the first policy commencement date shall be excluded except claims arising due to an accident.
Specified surgeries/treatments/diseases are covered after specific waiting period of 24 months/ 48 months
* Please refer to the policy wordings for complete details on the waiting period
Major exclusions in the policy
Following is a partial list of the policy exclusions. Please refer to the policy document for the complete list of exclusions:
• Admission primarily for investigation & evaluation
• Admission primarily for rest Cure, rehabilitation and respite care
• Expenses related to the surgical treatment of obesity that do not fulfill certain conditions
• Change-of-Gender treatments
• Expenses for cosmetic or plastic surgery
• Expenses related to any treatment necessitated due to participation in hazardous or adventure sports
Statutory Warning - Prohibition Of Rebates (Under Section 41 of Insurance Act 1938)
1) No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property, in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the Policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a Policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectuses or tables of the Insurer.
2) Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be liable for a penalty which may extend to ten lakh rupees.